02 October 2011

Botosani, Romania Meteor 2OCT2011

Romania, Botosani Meteor Fireball 21:8pm 2OCT2011Hi , I just saw a big fire ball falling from the sky, it just passed 10 min ago, I saw it for  3 seconds. I saw it from my window. My heart is still rushing. Wow that was great. It was from east to west. And the moon tonight its at almost 36%, a bright orange red. And it passed in front of the moon and was like 1/3 of this 36%of the moon that is seen here now. It was beautiful! -Ina I.  Thank you Ina!


We need your sighting reports:
Date and Time of event? Location name (town,city) where you were when saw the meteor? Start and Stop location in sky? Direction of movement? Duration of Event (seconds)? Brightness ( in comparison with Venus, Moon, Sun) color, sounds? Photos? Videos? please email LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com Your reports make it possible for all to check what they saw as well. Thank you! 2011 The Year of Meteors!